It’s vital for you and your brand to have a great Social Media presence, it is not only about “being there”, but “how are you being there”.
High quality communication with your followers is essential, creating relationships with them must be your principal goal in your social networks as well as trying to create a sentimental bond with your followers, that’s what we call engagement.
Still confused? Take this example: You receive in your mail a flyer for a new clothing store with a 15% coupon.
- If you toss it right away you’ve been reached.
- If you take the 15% coupon you’ve been engaged.
- If you actually go to the store then you have been influenced.
By pulling this off you’ll create brand awareness and get more of your followers to actually use your services or buy your products.
There’s a lot of social networks where this can be done in amazing and easy ways, especially for the traffic this networks get.
According to DMR, there’s a number of 1317 billion monthly active users on Facebook, and this is just for August of the current year, add to that the fact that 700,000 people join every day.
Know, you can see how influential this social network can be for your growing business, to help you with that, here are some tips for increasing your engagement on Facebook:
- Get Personal: Your community wants to get to know you and wants to be able to relate to you and your company and that will only happen with interactions.
- Use pictures: It’s more engaging than only using words in your posts and videos can be even better.
- Have fun: even if you are a “serious” business you still can have a funny side, which will make the interactions go smoother.
- Run a contest: It will give your audience the right opportunity to share your content and spread the word about your brand and that will surely make huge changes all for good.
- Support a good cause: most of the great brands support a charity project and this is a really good way to make your followers to identify with you.
- Try to get new followers with every post. It’s all about to get more exposure with likes and shares.
By following this tips you’ll create brand awareness and get more of your followers to actually use your services or buy your products.
It’s a very hard and slow work to build a community of followers that actually identify with your brand, it will require a lot of time and effort to build everything from zero but the results will make your business grow in an exponential rate.
If you want to increase your engagement really quick you can buy likes and shares with our services. We can provide you with worldwide likes for your Facebook page or targeted Facebook likes, all depending of your needs and the nature of your business