Great minds have brought about the amazing creations that became known as social media. These creations are different platforms—each with their own focus and benefits—on which people can engage with each other for many reasons. It’s generally accepted that targeted social media marketing is vital for companies to succeed in today’s society. So which ones should you focus on?Facebook
A Facebook fan page is the ideal complement to a company’s online presence. Facebook fan page management requires constant new posts with information to entice fans to convert into a buyers of your product or service. This requires time on your part or you can employ a social media management agency.Pros
– You create awareness on a platform which many potential clients use.
– There are tools to garner feedback such as questionnaires.
– You can have online conversations with clients.Twitter
Twitter is not only there to leave catchy remarks about the latest superstars. This can actually become a remarkable tool for communication to the public or specific customers. You can post videos or pictures which can enhance the efficacy of an advertisement postPros
– It’s easy to use and will help you spread word about your business. An interesting tweet can travel via retweets by active Twitter followers while your company’s information is attached the whole time.
– As an extension of your customer care division the public can see how you handle enquiries or complaints. This builds an authentic and reputable image for the business.YouTube
You should realise online videos are used for more than your favorite band’s latest release. Imagine your products and services explained accurately within 30 seconds or a minute. By using interesting footage and well written scripts it becomes the ideal product manual for your brand. What’s more is clients can share links to your products with each other so your online video becomes your greatest marketing tool.Pros
– Videos entice people to access links because it seems more interesting than reading an article.
– It’s available worldwide so you can easily share information with international clients.LinkedIn
See this platform as your online interview. Yes it’s necessary to keep your LinkedIn profile updated and you need to use it as a networking tool. This will improve your online reputation not only with people but with other businesses. People make very quick judgements about you and a good photo along with all your accomplishments are the first steps towards impressing your next client.Pros
– This is an ideal place to source employees.
– You can connect with other companies to develop your resources.This may be a lot to take in to use them optimally means you need to buy into the extra features available at additional costs. This turns into a budget implication you should make a priority because the cost of social media marketing is a very good investment to make. Start implementing one platform at a time, making sure they all work together along with your website and your marketing campaigns will grow in efficiency as you’ve never seen before.